New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer induced bone pain
Cancer induced bone pain is a common problem, which can be extremely debilitating to patients with an already limited life expectancy
Help by adding tags...
Spinal cord stimulation for cancer pain | Cochrane
- People with cancer often experience pain. Cancer pain or cancer-related pain is one of the worst factors for these patients. This type of pain tends to get worse as the cancer progresses. Despite b...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Ibandronate vs Radiotherapy for Bone Pain in Prostate Cancer
- Compare choices for treatment of metastatic prostate cancer related bone pain.
- What Texting Can Do To Your Spine
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!