New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Measles fear for Ebola-hit countries - BBC News
West Africa is ripe for a measles outbreak that could infect hundreds of thousands of people, US researchers are warning.
Help by adding tags...
Fears over statins use are 'misleading' - BBC News
- A leading researcher on cholesterol-lowering statin drugs accuses critics of misleading the public about the dangers of taking them.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Half 'have natural flu protection' - BBC News
- Nearly half of people have some defences against a wide range of flu strains, researchers suggest.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!