New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NZ DermNet site map. DermNet NZ
Authoritative facts about the skin from DermNet New Zealand.
Help by adding tags...
Journal of Investigative Dermatology Symposium Proceedings
- Subscribe to Journal of Investigative Dermatology and receive Journal of Investigative Dermatology Symposium Proceedings as part of your subscription!
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Reactive Arthritis. Information about Reactive Arthritis | Patient
- Reactive Arthritis is also known as Reiter's syndrome. Reactive arthritis is an autoimmune condition that develops in response to an infection.
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. JIA information | Patient
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis can be known as Still's disease, juvenile arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. More about Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Ankylosing Spondylitis AS. Inflamed spine information. Patient | Patient
- Ankylosing Spondylitis known as rheumatoid spondylitis,, von Bechterew's disease; Ankylosing spondylitis (AS); Marie strumpell disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis is an inflamed spine
- The specialized nodal and conducting cells of the heart are responsible for heartbeat. These specialized nodal and conducting cells tend to contract weakly because they contain very few contractile...
Atrial Fibrillation (AF). Doctor's Guide; AF Decision Aid | Patient
- Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common sustained cardiac arrhythmia. Find out more information about the condition AF and what treatment options are available.
- Advancements in the treatment and prevention of Atrial Fibrillation are presented in this important new book. Atrial Fibrillation affects approximately 2.5 million individuals in the United States ...