New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Balance
Help by adding tags...
Renal Physiology (cont.)
- Professor Saltzman continues his description of nephron anatomy, and the specific role of each part of the nephron in establishing concentration gradients to help in secretion and reabsorption of w...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Teaching files | Critical Care Medicine - McGill University
- Nephritic, Nephrotic Sn, Active Urine, RPGN+Crescents, Prot+Hematuria
Nephrotic vs Nephritic Syndrome Explained Clearly
- Roger Seheult, MD illustrates the key differences between the nephrotic and nephritic syndromes. Topics include proteinuria, hematuria, casts, anatomy of the...
Trick of the Trade: Eye pH
- Trick of the Trade: Eye pH can be measured with a urine dipstick reagent strip if one can not find an eye pH ribbon.
Androgen insensitivity syndrome
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome is a condition that affects sexual development before birth and during puberty. People with this condition are genetically male, with one X chromosome and one Y chro...
Acid Base Balance and ABG Analysis Lecture
- Acid Base balance and ABG analysis lecture overing Acidosis, Alkaline Condition and Effects of PH.