New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cirrhosis - Physical Findings
A review of the physical exam findings of cirrhosis, including ascites, edema, jaundice, caput medusae, asterixis, hypotension, palmar errythema, gynecomasti...
Help by adding tags...
- This is a podcast covering that oh-so-difficult topic of hernias. Specifically we shall look at: * Basic anatomy and terminology/definitions * Inguinal hernias * Femoral hernias * I...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Hernia's and Groin Swellings
- A PDF Booklet that covers the underlying anatomy, embryology and basic overviews related to groin swellings, particularly inguinal and femoral hernias.
Liver Function Tests
- This is a simplified teaching resource that aids us memorisation of details of LFTS.
- This file contains information about Hernia,its types,easy diagnostic points for different types of hernias and its treatment. Hope it will be helpful.
- Case study and then overview of the causes and mechanism of jaundice