New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Hemostasis: Lesson 2 - Platelet Activation and Aggregation
Help by adding tags...
Part 1 of a 2 part video on normal hemostasis, focusing on the role of the endothelium and platelets.
Shared on Friday 23rd January 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Revision summary of haemostasis and anti-coagulation.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Cancer - Introduction II
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Lecture
- Get to grips with the clinical features, pathogenesis and triggers of Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease and other Colitides.
Hemostasis: Lesson 3 - Coagulation Cascade and Fibrinolysis
- An overview of the coagulation cascade and fibrinolysis, with emphasis on the contemporary model of coagulation (as opposed to the traditional extrinsic vs. ...
Hemostasis: Lesson 4 - Tests (INR, PTT, platelets, fibrinogen, D-dimer)
- A review of the measurement and interpretation of platelet count, INR, PTT, fibrinogen, d-dimer, and the mixing study.
Arterial Blood Gas primer- Clinical Respiratory Diseases & Critical Care Medicine, Seattle - Med 610 - University of Washington School of Medicine
- Arterial blood gases play an important role in the work-up and management of critically ill patients and patients with a variety of pulmonary complaints and disorders. For example, they are used t...