New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Active Learning Education Center at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Albert Einstein College of Medicine has established a new education center featuring active learning studios. The 13,000 square ...
Help by adding tags...
TEACHING RADIOLOGY USING PROBLEM BASED LEARNING
- Undergraduate teaching of radiology has declined in many medical schools over the last decade as the competition for curriculum time has increased. However the demand by students for skills trainin...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Setting Priorities for Teaching and Learning: An Innovative... : Academic Medicine
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) is a small, tropical, landlocked country in southeast Asi
Cork Emergency Medicine Website
- An irish website with plenty of resources organised systematically to reflect great e-learning in a number of EM topics!
Teaching Medicine - Competency Based Medical Learning
- We provide Competency Based Medical Education (CBME) to students using interactive skill based modules. Practice ECG, CXR, TTE and ABG analyses and many more.
Is a problem based learning (PBL) course better than a traditional course?
- I'm on a PBL course, but I can't help but wander what the more traditional courses are like and whether the students get better, more complete teaching? My friend is at at Bristol which is 9-5 le...
How could Meducation improve learning or teaching medicine for you?
- We are looking at new ways to help you learn or teach medicine. Lots of people had great ideas at The Digital Doctor Conference last weekend, but we'd love to hear your thoughts on what we could do...