New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neurology - Nerve Damage and Regeneration
https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
Help by adding tags...
- All peripheral nerves are myelinated, except C fibres – which carry information about pain. These C fibres are sometimes called ‘slow fibres’ because the signal travels slowly due to the lack of my...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Subarachnoid Haemorrhage - SAH
- This is bleeding into the subarachnoid space. The classical sign is a sudden onset intense headache (“feel like I’ve been hit on the back of the head Doc”). The bleeding occurs as the result of r...
Nociceptors An Introduction to Pain
- More Anatomy Lessons : https://www.youtube.com/user/AnatomyProfStudent Anatomy video Anatomy vagin Anatomy penis Anatomy prof students Anatomy videos medical...
Physiology of Astrocytes
- Glial cells used to be thought to be only the "glue" holding the brain together. Now we know they do a whole lot more. In this video I discuss some of the ne...
Oncologic Emergencies: Spinal Cord Compression
- A brief introduction to the pathophysiology of spinal cord compression.
Spinal Pathways 2 - Dorsal Column - Medial Lemniscus Pathway
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the second video in a series on the major pathways in the spinal cord. This video looks at the dorsal column - ...