New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists create lab-grown spinal cords
Researchers in Germany have grown complete spinal cords in a Petri dish
Help by adding tags...
Spinal cord and vertebral column
- 3D views of different segments of spinal cord and vertebral column.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Spinal Pathways 1 - Spinal Cord Anatomy and Organisation
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This video is the foundation for a series of 4 tutorials discussing the Dorsal Column - Medial Lemniscus Pathway, the Spinothalamic tract and the Corticospinal...
Spinal Pathways 3 - Spinothalamic Tract
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third video in a series on the major pathways in the spinal cord. This video looks at the Spinothalamic Tract from the periphery to the cortex. For...
Data presented at NANS 2014 demonstrate long-term, low back pain relief with Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator System
- New retrospective data evaluating the Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) Precision Spectra™ Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) System demonstrate that the device provided sustained...
Broca's area is the brain's script writer where words take shape, study finds
- Tracking the flow of speech through the brain, researchers find Broca's area is...
The Spinal Cord & Spinal Tracts; Part 1 by Professor Fink
- In Part 1 of Professor Fink's 2-Part Series on the Spinal Cord, he reviews the anatomy of the Spinal Cord and the functional organization at each segmental l...