New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Big Push: Call the Midwife in Bangladesh - BBC News
Taking inspiration from UK drama Call the Midwife, a new TV series is trying to break the taboo of childbirth in Bangladesh.
Help by adding tags...
'Not enough midwives' for new NICE guidelines - BBC News
- Louise Silverton and Maureen Treadwell discuss draft guidelines that suggest healthy women should be encouraged to give birth in a midwife-led unit or at home.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Midwife abortion objection case heard at Supreme Court - BBC News
- The UK's highest court will hear legal argument on whether midwives have a right to refuse to take any part in abortion procedures on moral grounds.
Pregnant at 65: Miracle of medicine - BBC News
- Annegret Raunigk, 65, is reportedly due to give birth to quadruplets. How is that medically possible?
University of Manchester board game to train African midwives - BBC News
- University researchers create a board game designed to help African midwives prevent women dying in childbirth.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!