New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New guidelines proposed for cosmetic surgery - BBC News
Sam Barton, who has spent over £50,000 on cosmetic surgery and was unhappy with some of the results and plastic surgeon Gary Ross talk about the potential pitfalls of cosmetic procedures.
Help by adding tags...
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
- Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Midwife abortion objection case heard at Supreme Court - BBC News
- The UK's highest court will hear legal argument on whether midwives have a right to refuse to take any part in abortion procedures on moral grounds.
Cosmetic surgery 'should be done by specialist surgeons' - BBC News
- Doctors should be prevented from performing cosmetic surgery outside their speciality, according to the Royal College of Surgeons.
Call for cosmetic surgery 'cooling off' period - BBC News
- Doctors who carry out cosmetic procedures should allow patients a ''cooling off" period before going ahead with treatment.
Weight loss surgery 'cures half of type-2 diabetes cases' - BBC News
- Weight loss surgery cures half of patients with type-2 diabetes, for at least five years, a study suggests.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.