New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cosmetic surgery 'should be done by specialist surgeons' - BBC News
Doctors should be prevented from performing cosmetic surgery outside their speciality, according to the Royal College of Surgeons.
Help by adding tags...
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
- Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
New guidelines proposed for cosmetic surgery - BBC News
- Sam Barton, who has spent over £50,000 on cosmetic surgery and was unhappy with some of the results and plastic surgeon Gary Ross talk about the potential pitfalls of cosmetic procedures.
Pregnant at 65: Miracle of medicine - BBC News
- Annegret Raunigk, 65, is reportedly due to give birth to quadruplets. How is that medically possible?
Hunt: Royal College of Nursing 'jumping the gun' - BBC News
- The health Secretary has dismissed concerns voiced by the Royal College of Nursing about changes in pay conditions associated with delivering a 7-day health service.
Call for cosmetic surgery 'cooling off' period - BBC News
- Doctors who carry out cosmetic procedures should allow patients a ''cooling off" period before going ahead with treatment.
Today's Dental News | Dentistry Today
- Dentistry Today is The Nations Leading Clinical News Magazine for Dentists?