New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Embryo Development and Implantation
Hundreds of sperm reach the Fallopian tube during intercourse, but only one makes its way through the area surrounding the oocyte, thus causing fertilization.
Help by adding tags...
A 68 year old woman with deteriorating hearing
- A 68 year old woman presented to the ear, nose, and throat (ENT) clinic with gradually worsening bilateral hearing loss over at least the past five years. This was associated with some non-intrusiv...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Low Back Pain
- Check out our new website, http://www.evanshealthlab.com/ Follow Dr. Mike for new videos! http://twitter.com/docmikeevans Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the He...
Lab Case 57
- A 19 year old girl presents with a sore throat and feeling generally unwell. She has difficulty swallowing. On examination – her tonsils are enlarged and inflamed.
Shrink Rap: Does Watch-Your-Words Political Correctness in Universities Contribute to Mental Illness?
- Dinah, ClinkShrink, & Roy produce Shrink Rap: a blog by Psychiatrists for Psychiatrists. A place to talk; no one has to listen. All patient vignettes are confabulated; the psychiatrists, however,...
Why Are American Health Care Costs So High?
- In which John discusses the complicated reasons why the United States spends so much more on health care than any other country in the world, and along the w...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.