New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
All You Need to Know About Antibiotics
Dr Ed Wallitt from Podmedics takes you through all you need to know about antibiotics.
Help by adding tags...
Microbiology - Antibiotics Mechanisms of Action
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ANTIBIOTICS-PHARMD MNEMONIC ~ Revolution PharmD
- PharmD website
Single Celled Critters 5- Antibiotics
- Part 5 in an 8 part lecture on SINGLE CELLED CRITTERS in a flipped General Biology course taught by Wendy Riggs. CC-BY. Watch the whole lecture (all 8 videos...
Trick of the Trade: IV-Push Antibiotics in the ED
- Trick of the Trade: IV-Push Antibiotics in the ED
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!