New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How cancer can spread
Cancer cells can be carried in the bloodstream or lymphatic system to other parts of the body. There they can start to grow into new tumours.
Help by adding tags...
Breastcancer.org - Breast Cancer Information and Awareness
- We are a 501(c) non-profit organization offering a complete resource for breast cancer, including up-to-date information on the latest treatments, screening tests, stages and breast cancer types, a...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
A digital field guide to cancer cells
- Scientists are mapping the habits of cancer cells, turn by microscopic turn.
Genetically engineered Salmonella promising as anti-cancer therapy
- A new study has demonstrated that genetically modified Salmonella can be used to kill cancer cells.
Combining the old and new to kill cancer cells
- A team of Singapore based scientists have found that pairing a new approach with an old drug may be an effective approach to treat common cancers.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Bacteria Mind Map