New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cranial Parasympathetic Ganglia Tutorial
After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to List the four cranial parasympathetic ganglia: ciliary, pterygopalatine, otic...
Help by adding tags...
Facial Nerve Palsy
- Discussion of the anatomy, pathology and management of facial nerve palsy
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Autonomic Nervous System Anatomy Introduction
- Covers terminology, anatomy overview, receptors and transmitters and applied physiology.
Facial Nerve 1/4 - Neuroanatomy
- Visit http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com for 600+ videos on Basic Medical Sciences!
Autonomic Nervous System [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at http://videos.undergroundmed.net
Neurology - Autonomic Nervous System
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Parasympathetic Nervous System Anatomy
- http://www.anatomyzone.com Anatomy tutorial on the parasympathetic nervous system. This video tutorial was created using images from our partners at OpenStax...