New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
Cranial Parasympathetic Ganglia Tutorial
Help by adding tags...
After completion of this video session, it is expected that you will be able to List the four cranial parasympathetic ganglia: ciliary, pterygopalatine, otic...
on Friday 21st November 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Facial Nerve Palsy
- Discussion of the anatomy, pathology and management of facial nerve palsy
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Autonomic Nervous System Anatomy Introduction
- Covers terminology, anatomy overview, receptors and transmitters and applied physiology.
Facial Nerve 1/4 - Neuroanatomy
- Visit http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com for 600+ videos on Basic Medical Sciences!
Autonomic Nervous System [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at http://videos.undergroundmed.net
Neurology - Autonomic Nervous System
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Parasympathetic Nervous System Anatomy
- http://www.anatomyzone.com Anatomy tutorial on the parasympathetic nervous system. This video tutorial was created using images from our partners at OpenStax...