New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
An Introduction to the 12 Lead EKG
Help by adding tags...
This presentation discusses the theory of electrode placement and lead monitoring, the Temporal Relationship of the 12-Lead EKG, and acquisition and printing.
on Thursday 6th November 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
The 6 Step 12-Lead Interpretation Process
- This presentation covers the 6-step interpretational process used to interpret a 12-Lead EKG.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
15. 12-Lead ECG System
- Fig. 15.1. (A) The 10 ECG leads of Waller. (B) Einthoven limb leads and Einthoven triangle. The Einthoven triangle is an approximate description of the lead vectors associated with the limb leads....
ECG Lead Perspectives
- ECG Tutorial - Free ECG Tutorial Videos
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases