New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Weight loss surgery reduces diabetes risk - BBC News
Weight loss surgery can dramatically reduce the odds of developing type 2 diabetes, according to a major study.
Help by adding tags...
Surgery 'won't cure confidence issues' - BBC News
- Cosmetic surgery will not cure all issues related to image confidence, psychologist Emma Kenny says.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
UK sees rise in weight-loss surgery - BBC News
- More patients are having weight-loss surgery, according to new figures from the National Bariatric Surgery Registry.
Pioneering surgery 'saves bowels' when removing polyps - BBC News
- Pioneering surgeons have developed a technique to preserve the bowels when removing dangerous pre-cancerous growths.
Scientists call for stop to 'one-size-fits-all' weight loss plans - BBC News
- Doctors need to move beyond 'one-size-fits-all' approach to tackling obesity, say scientists in Sheffield.
Robotic surgery linked to 144 deaths in the US - BBC News
- A study says that surgical robots were involved in operations that resulted in at least 144 deaths over a 14-year period in the US.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)