New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The diagnosis and management of hiatus hernia
Hiatus hernia refers to herniation of the contents of the abdominal cavity, most commonly the stomach, through the esophageal hiatus of the diaphragm into the mediastinum
Help by adding tags...
Does hiatal hernia cause GORD or is it just the consequence of GORD?
- Different authors claim different things. So which one should I believe?
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Diagnose on Sight: Painful Scrotal Swelling
- Diagnose on Sight: A case of painful scrotal swelling from Fournier's gangrene. A visual diagnosis series.
Adrenal Crisis in the ED - emdocs
- A summary on the etiologies of adrenal insufficiency and crisis, with pearls and pitfalls in diagnosis and management.
Role Of Endoscopy In The Acute And Elective Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- Role Of Endoscopy In The Acute And Elective Paraesophageal Hernia Repair Marcelo Hinojosa, MD
Newborn Having Trouble Breathing, Mass in Left Hemithorax: Diagnosis?
- A woman completes a vaginal birth successfully at term, but shortly after, her baby develops respiratory distress. A chest radiograph reveals a large multiloculated mass in the left hemithorax, and...