New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What Stomas and and how can we tell them apart?
You're standing in your surgical finals looking at a patient with a stoma bag on the abdominal wall. The examiner is asking you what it is and why it is ther...
Help by adding tags...
Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell
- Prosthetic Treatment of the Edentulous Patient - Wiley-Blackwell; 5th edition (25 Mar 2011).pdf
Bacteria Mind Map
Which Patient should get Acute Cath Lab Activation in MI?
- Finally in one place, all of the STEMI equivalents with Steve Smith
The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed - emdocs
- The Unstable Patient with a Gastrointestinal Bleed, by Amar Patel MD
Metro Urology's Dr. Siegel talks InterStim Therapy
- Dr. Siegel talks with a patient about the InterStim Therapy trail assessment and what success looks like. InterStim Therapy is designed to treat urinary urge...
EM Mindset: Steve Carroll - Masters of the Undifferentiated Patient - emdocs
- Continuing with our EM Mindset series, here is refreshing piece by Dr. Carroll to kick off Monday. We are masters of the undifferentiated patients. Focus on these tips before, during and after your...
MEdIC Series | The Case of the Flirtatious Patient
- What happens when topics of conversation with patients become too personal? Please join us in discussing the case of the flirtatious patient .
- Hope this is helpful for all those medical students about to start EM Clerkships in July! Good luck! EXAMPLE TEMPLATE: PresentingthePatient-EXAMPLE