New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Welcome to Histology at SIU SOM
This site provides histology resources serving the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Year One Curriculum.
Help by adding tags...
The Godfather of #FOAMed
- Many consider Dr. Joe Lex the Godfather of the FOAM (Free Open Access to Medication) movement. Dr. Lex is a Professor of Emergency Medicine at Temple University. His site called Free Emergency Medi...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.