New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists 3D Print Bone Tissue With Live Cells and Pre-Loaded Proteins |
Printing bone tissue sounds like a great idea, but 3D printers typically use heat to melt layers together, which means that incorporating cells during the
Help by adding tags...
Microscopic Structure of Bones
- Learn about microscopic structure of bone with respect to the Haversian System, also known as osteons. Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcar...
Bacteria Mind Map
Cellular Structure of Bone
- Learn about the different cells that make up bone and the bone matrix. Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and m...
Development and Maintenance of Bone
The Skull Bones - Cranial foramina and contents
- Here I cover the foramina (aka holes) in the skull and review what goes through them. Hopefully you find this to be helpful, and please remember to check wit...
Osteoporosis: balancing bone formation and degradation
- Most existing treatments for pathological bone loss inhibit osteoclasts (bone-destroying cells) to limit bone degradation.
SGEM#27: Bad to the Bone (Diabetic Osteomyelitis)
- Case Scenario: 62yo man presents to the emergency department feeling weak. His vital signs at triage are normal but his glucometer reading is high. He is a known type 2 diabetic and states his suga...