New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cirrhosis - Physical Findings
A review of the physical exam findings of cirrhosis, including ascites, edema, jaundice, caput medusae, asterixis, hypotension, palmar errythema, gynecomasti...
Help by adding tags...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Overview of the Liver
- The Liver Anatomy Right (middle hepatic vein) Left lobe Right – caudate & quadrate lobes Overall, 8 subdivisions separated by R, middle & L hepatic veins…
- Video tutorial on liver failure, outlining acute liver disease including hepatitis, fulminant/decompensated liver disease followed by a discussion on chronic liver disease.
Gastroenterology Presentation (& some Abdominal Surgery Stuff!)
- Another presentation covering the GI tract. All information is from NICE guidance & Clinical Knowledge Summaries & Oxford Handbooks. Images either made by me or from Google. Feedback is apprecia...
- Overview of acute pancreatitis and its management
Gastroenterology Revision Notes
- Nem’s Notes.