New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sir Ian Botham on coping with a parent with dementia - BBC News
Former cricketer Sir Ian Botham has been speaking about his father's dementia and how difficult it was to cope with the deteriorating condition.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Dementia Facebook app to raise awareness of the illness - BBC News
- Facebook users are being invited to experience what it is like to live with dementia in a bid to raise greater awareness about the disease.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
- Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.
Dementia research boosted by surge in volunteers - BBC News
- There has been a surge in the number of people volunteering for medical research into tackling dementia.