New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dr. Barchman discusses the different types of diuretics and how they affect the kidney.
Help by adding tags...
10-minute Rounds: Diuretic-induced hyponatremia (Effect of thiazide diuretics on Na+ concentration)
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Renal Physiology Lecture 1 Part 1
- Body Fluid Compartments Lecture 1 Part 1
Pharmacology - Diuretics
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpZUxyQnpYM0hXSHM/edit?usp=sharing
- Normal Control of Renal Function Overview Osmotic Diuretics Potassium Sparing Diuretics Thiazide Diuretics Loop Diuretics
Proximal Tubule Diuretics for Students
- Proximal tubule diuretics e.g. acetazolidamide.
Diuretics Lecture Dr. Najeeb Lectures (1/3)
- Watch 400+ hours of videos on Basic Medical Sciences at http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com