New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
PROSTAGLANDINS, TRIGLYCERIDES & PHOSPHOLIPIDS by Professor Fink
Review of Biological Chemistry, including Prostaglandins, Triglycerides & Phospholipids. Reference is made to inflammation, anti-inflammatory drugs, monoglyc...
Help by adding tags...
Renal Physiology (cont.)
- Professor Saltzman continues his description of nephron anatomy, and the specific role of each part of the nephron in establishing concentration gradients to help in secretion and reabsorption of w...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Intro to Human Physiology by Professor Fink
- Introduction to Human Physiology by Professor Fink. This lecture presents a brief review of the principle functions of the Cardiovascular (Circulatory) Syste...
AMINO ACIDS & PROTEINS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Amino Acids and Proteins. Reference is made to the globular structure of the protein, denaturation back into a poly...
CARBOHYDRATES & FATTY ACIDS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Carbohydrates (monosaccharides, disaccharides & polysaccharides) and Lipids (saturated & unsaturated fatty acids). ...
CHOLESTEROL & STEROID HORMONES by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink first describes the molecular structure of steroids, the sources of Cholesterol in our diet, and the mechanism of action of Lipitor (& other "...
Organization of the Nervous System; the CNS & PNS by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink describes the organization of the Nervous System. Check-out professor fink's web-site or additional resources in Biology, Anatomy, Physiology ...