New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CARBOHYDRATES & FATTY ACIDS by Professor Fink
Review of Biological Chemistry, including Carbohydrates (monosaccharides, disaccharides & polysaccharides) and Lipids (saturated & unsaturated fatty acids). ...
Help by adding tags...
- Carbohydrate Metabolism8CHAPTER OUTLINE METABOLISMANDJETENGINES 8.1 GLYCOLYSIS The Reactions of the Glycolytic Pathway The Fates of Pyruvate The Energetics of …
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cell Membrane II - Types of Lipid Membranes
- Evidence to support the fluid mosaic model. The sense of scale of a membrane. What are the different classes or types of lipids that make up a membrane IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss...
Intro to Human Physiology by Professor Fink
- Introduction to Human Physiology by Professor Fink. This lecture presents a brief review of the principle functions of the Cardiovascular (Circulatory) Syste...
AMINO ACIDS & PROTEINS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Amino Acids and Proteins. Reference is made to the globular structure of the protein, denaturation back into a poly...
PROSTAGLANDINS, TRIGLYCERIDES & PHOSPHOLIPIDS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Prostaglandins, Triglycerides & Phospholipids. Reference is made to inflammation, anti-inflammatory drugs, monoglyc...
CHOLESTEROL & STEROID HORMONES by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink first describes the molecular structure of steroids, the sources of Cholesterol in our diet, and the mechanism of action of Lipitor (& other "...