New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Intro to Human Physiology by Professor Fink
Introduction to Human Physiology by Professor Fink. This lecture presents a brief review of the principle functions of the Cardiovascular (Circulatory) Syste...
Help by adding tags...
INTRO TO HUMAN ANATOMY by PROFESSOR FINK
- Introductory Lecture to Human Anatomy by Professor Fink. Topics include the subdisciplines of Anatomy (incl: Gross Anatomy, Regional Anatomy, Systemic Anatom...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
INTRO TO HUMAN ANATOMY PART 2 by Professor Fink
- Introductory Lecture to Human Anatomy by Professor Fink. Topics include Directional Terms Used in Anatomy (incl. proximal, distal, medial, lateral, parietal ...
ANATOMY; REVIEW OF CYTOLOGY; PART 1 by Professor Fink
- In this Review of Cytology, Part 1, Professor Fink reviews The Cell Theory, the limits of cell growth (surface area to volume ratio), prokaryotic cells, euka...
ANATOMY; REVIEW OF CYTOLOGY; PART 2 by Professor Fink
- In the Review of Cytology; Part 2 Professor Fink describes the roles of embedded Proteins in the Cell Membranes and the two types of Endoplasmic Reticulum (E...
Review of Cytology by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink explains the intra-cellular manufacture, storage and secretion of Insulin by Pancreatic Islet Cells. Profess...
1.2 Cellular Physiology