New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Integrative Biology: Organization of Body
Integrative Biology: General Human Anatomy, Professor Marian Diamond talks about the functional anatomy of the human body.
Help by adding tags...
My first experience in Primary Care as a medical student
- My First Experience in Primary Care as a Medical Student Kieran Lall Cardiff University
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
27/02/14 OSCE Data Interpretation
Organization of the Nervous System; the CNS & PNS by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink describes the organization of the Nervous System. Check-out professor fink's web-site or additional resources in Biology, Anatomy, Physiology ...
INTRO TO HUMAN ANATOMY PART 2 by Professor Fink
- Introductory Lecture to Human Anatomy by Professor Fink. Topics include Directional Terms Used in Anatomy (incl. proximal, distal, medial, lateral, parietal ...
From Robbins Pathology
Medical School Pathology, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13: Red Blood Cells and Bleeding Disorders (Robbins Pathology) Other chapters- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5146550A90FFBCEB Video lecture ...