New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
on Sunday 13th July 2014
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
VirtualMedStudent.com || Parkinson's Disease
- This page describes the pathology, clinical signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of Parkinson's disease.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Cranial Nerve Lesions. Free medical information. Patient | Patient
- Find causes of Cranial Nerve Lesions and read about combined Cranial Nerve Lesions. patient.info Cranial Nerve Lesions page.
Using an Ophthalmoscope - Ophthalmology | Fastbleep
- Fastbleep offers the opportunity to support a growing social network of healthcare students and educators as they consider patient care, undertake professional development and share knowledge.
OSCE-Aid : the online revision community for medical students and junior doctors
- In your OSCE, you may be asked to explain a procedure and gain consent for it. You may even be provided with a consent form for the patient to sign after your discussion. It is vital to remember th...
- NB in textbooks and on this website, images of the ear are usually taken with an endoscope which has a wide angle lens on the end. This gives us an image which contains the whole tympanic membran...
- Vocabulary words for Abnormalities of the Prostate. Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.