New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Why Anaesthesia? Trainees' Views
Thinking of a career in Anaesthesia? We spoke to several Trainee Anaesthetists about why they went into Anaesthesia and what they felt the good points and dr...
Help by adding tags...
Sugammadex - a revolution in anaesthesia?
- ACS SSC about a new agent for reversal of neuromuscular blockade. Includes background information about neuromuscuar blockade in anaesthesia.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A focused presentation about regional anesthesia
The ability of bispectal index to detect intra-operative wakefulness during total intravenous anaesthesia compared with the isolated forearm technique
- Review of journal paper.
CODE BROWN: COMBATIVE AND BLEEDING
- I’ve had combative patients in my ER lots of times. Combative enough to warrant sedation or anaesthesia. And bleeding patients. Serious bleeding. Lots of times. But not the extremes of both at the ...
Nightmare scenario - waking up under anaesthesia - BBC News
- In this week's Scrubbing Up, Jennifer Hunter, emeritus professor of anaesthesia, says more could be done to protect people "going under".
Anaesthesia UK : Paediatric fluids