New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Eradicating polio one step at a time - BBC News
BBC Monitoring's Vikas Pandey meets India's "polio aunties" to see how they are keeping the country free from the disease.
Help by adding tags...
Pakistan to immunise people going abroad against polio - BBC News
- Pakistan is to immunise travellers against polio by setting up mandatory immunisation points at international airports and border crossings.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
World facing polio health emergency - BBC News
- The World Health Organization declares the recent spread of polio an international public health emergency.
Tracking Progress Toward Polio Eradication — Worldwide, 2013–2014
Africa marks a year without a new case of wild polio - BBC News
- No case of polio has been reported in Africa over the last twelve months, but people are still hesitant to celebrate, reports BBC Africa health correspondent Anne Soy.
Polio: Vaccinated British man shed virus for 30 years - BBC News
- A man with an immune system disorder has spread polio for nearly 30 years, despite having been vaccinated, British scientists have found.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...