New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Understanding the Pressure-Volume Loop
Figure out how all of those physiology terms: end-systolic, end-diastolic, pulse pressure, stroke volume, and ejection fraction, can be easily figured out us...
Help by adding tags...
Learn the Frank-Starling Mechanism
- As a larger volume of blood flows into the ventricle, the blood will stretch the walls of the heart, which in turn increases the force of the contraction and thus the quantity of blood that is pump...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Haemostasis: Anticoagulants & Thrombolytics
- This tutorial is the third in a series of three on the topic of Haemostasis.
Pathophysiology of Atherosclerosis
- The story of the formation of an atheroma 1 four stages.
What is the concept?
- Concept to my understanding means an idea which is essential or core to understanding the topic or subject. For example Blood Pressure, optmal, low or high means what? To understand blood pressure ...
Primum non nocere: How understanding Serotonin Syndrome will [...] | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Dustin Leigh, M.D. (@DLeigh0029) How an Understanding of Serotonin Syndrome will ensure you stay true to the Hipp…