New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to Read an Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
In this video, I go through the P wave, QRS complex, T and U waves of the Electrocardiagram.
Help by adding tags...
ECG 1 - ECG First Principles
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the first video in a series on reading and interpreting ECGs. This tutorial covers ECG lead placement and the first principles of reading an ECG. For m...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ECG First Principles
- This is the first video in a series on reading and interpreting ECGs.
ECG Learning Center - An introduction to clinical electrocardiography
- Short Description Here
ECG Interpretation Introduction
- http://www.acadoodle.com Acadoodle.com is a web resource that provides Videos and Interactive Games to teach the complex nature of ECG / EKG. 3D reconstructi...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!