New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Endurance exercise 'interferes with heart rhythm' - BBC News
Athletes beware - endurance training may make it more likely that you will need a pacemaker, scientists believe, although exercise is still good for us, they say.
Help by adding tags...
Exercise advice unrealistic, say experts - BBC News
- Researchers say current exercise guidelines are unrealistic and argue doctors should promote small increases in activity instead.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Extreme Exercise and the Heart - The New Yorker
- All runners have heard about the tragedies. The marathoner Alberto Salazar, at the age of forty-eight, suffered a heart attack and lay dead for fourteen …
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials