New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Multiple sclerosis discovery may explain gender gap - BBC News
Research into mice and people with multiple sclerosis (MS) says a key difference in male and female brains may explain why more women get the disease than men.
Help by adding tags...
Abortion clinic guidance emphasises illegal gender grounds - BBC News
- The guidance for abortion providers in England has been clarified to reinforce the fact that terminating a pregnancy on the grounds of gender alone is illegal.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!