New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Troops face 'growing mental health cost' of Afghan war - BBC News
There has been a "significant increase" in the number of Afghanistan veterans seeking mental health treatment, charity Combat Stress says.
Help by adding tags...
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
- Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Mental health and the death of the 'headclutcher' picture - BBC News
- A campaign backed by Stephen Fry has been launched to try and change media portrayals of mental health. But what is wrong with the ones currently used?
Mental health crisis care 'struggling to cope' - BBC News
- People who need urgent mental health care in England are receiving inadequate support and the system is "struggling to cope", regulators say.
Health boss warns GPs risking mental health and suicide - BBC News
- The number of GPs seeking help for work-related stress and mental health problems is increasing, according to the former head of the Royal College of GPs.
Pupils' mental health tops head teachers' concerns - BBC News
- Head teachers are more concerned with pupils' mental health than any other issue related to well-being, a survey suggests.
Herring: Comedy should tackle mental health issues - BBC News
- Comedians should tackle issues such as depression as there is no subject that is beyond being joked about, Richard Herring tells Victoria Derbyshire.