New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
USMLE Pharmacology: AMINOGLYCOSIDES
Aminoglycosides pharmacology- mechanism of action, side effects. Check out more videos on www.ftplectures.com or www.crushusmle.com.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pharmacology - Diuretics
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpZUxyQnpYM0hXSHM/edit?usp=sharing
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Local Anaesthetic: Pharmacology Lecture
- Fantastic hand-drawn tutorial local anaesthetic.
Opioid Pharmacology Lecture
- This presentation includes classification, cellular mechanisms and agonist and antagonists.
- Vocabulary words for Pharmacology Lecture 1 (LECOM Post-Bac 2015). Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.
Deranged Physiology apologises for this broken link.
- The page probably still exists, but because the author of this site has a tendency to move things around and neglect 301 redirects, the link is now ineffective.
Pharmacology Introductory Principles - USMLE Tutorial
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the high-yield principles of Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics - essential USMLE Step 1 information. Download your FR...