New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CARDIOVASCULAR DRUGS; ANTI ANGINAL DRUGS by Professor Fink
Check-out professor fink's web-site or additional resources in Biology, Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology: www.professorfink.com Down-loadable e-books of th...
Help by adding tags...
Drugs: From Molecules to Man
- Revision notes from First Year at The University of Manchester Faculty of Life Sciences. There may be blocks of text copied from such books as Rang and Dale, if there are any issues with copyright...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Organization of the Nervous System; the CNS & PNS by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink describes the organization of the Nervous System. Check-out professor fink's web-site or additional resources in Biology, Anatomy, Physiology ...
PHARMACOLOGY; NON NARCOTIC ANALGESICS & NSAIDs by Professor Fink
- In this Video Lecture, Professor Fink first reviews the dual nature of pain: pain perception and pain reaction. He describes the 2 pain pathways ["fast" (epi...
The McMAP Project | #FOAMed Assessment Resources
- ALiEM has linked with McMaster University to bring you the McMaster Modular Assessment Program (McMAP) e-books.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!