New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HIV: Mechanisms of NRTI Resistance (Primer Nucleoside Unblocking)
This animation describes the second mechanism of resistance of reverse transcriptase enzyme to some of NRTI drugs, called primer nucleoside unblocking. Narra...
Help by adding tags...
TB - an introduction to Infectious Diseases
- This PowerPoint presentation compiles the content for an Exhibition entitled TB - an introduction to Infectious Diseases - currently displayed at St George's University of London Pathology Museum (...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
HIV: Mechanisms of Action of NRTIs
- This animation describes how NRTI drugs work by incorporating themselves into viral DNA as it is being transcribed, and thus, blocking further extension of t...
HIV: Mechanisms of NRTI Resistance (Nucleoside Analogue Discrimination)
- This animation explains the first mechanism of resistance of reverse transcriptase enzyme to some of NRTI drugs, known as nucleoside analogue discrimination....
HIV: Mechanisms of NNRTI Resistance
- This animation describes how mutations acquired by the HIV reverse transcriptase enzyme can effectively prevent NNRTI medicines from being able to bind to it...
HIV Life Cycle and Drugs [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net/
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Esophageal Candida: White mucosal plaque-like lesions consistent with Candida seen on upper endoscopy.”
- “Esophageal Candida: White mucosal plaque-like lesions consistent with Candida seen on upper endoscopy.”