New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Acyanotic heart disease diagnosis
How do we know a patient has an acyanotic heart disease? Learn how health care professionals use a variety of tools to diagnosis these conditions, such as st...
Help by adding tags...
Ischaemic Heart Disease Tutorial
- This video tutorial covers the basic principles, underlying pathophysiology, risk factors, clinical features, diagnosis and management of ischaemic heart disease.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Congenital Acyanotic Heart Disease
- Acyanotic Heart Disease Left to Right Shunt
Congenital Cyanotic Heart Disease
- Congenital cyanotic heart disease – aka blue baby syndrome These account for about 25% of all congenital heart defects Causes – there are lots more! In the exam, you might be asked to examine a c...
Summary of Congenital Cardiac Abnormalities
- Cardiac abnormalities in children are predominantly congenital. Cardiac abnormalities are the largest group of congenital defects Epidemiology 8 per 1000 children have a significant congenital ca...
What is acyanotic heart disease?
- Acyanotic heart disease is a group of heart conditions where blood with oxygen mixes with blood with little oxygen in the heart. This mixing is not enough to...
1.2 Cellular Physiology