New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Often health care professionals conduct a variety of blood tests to determine if someone has leukemia. Leukemia patients often have decreased levels of plate...
Help by adding tags...
- Chronic leukemias affect specialized blood cells that are partially through the process of maturation. Chronic lymphoblastic leukemias (CLL) often cause an e...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Myelodysplastic syndrome is sometimes referred to as "pre-leukemia" or a condition that occurs before leukemia (although most patients will never develop leu...
What is leukemia?
- Leukemia is a collection of cancers which create a large amount of immature blood cells. These immature blood cells take up space in the bone marrow, prevent...
Acyanotic heart disease diagnosis
- How do we know a patient has an acyanotic heart disease? Learn how health care professionals use a variety of tools to diagnosis these conditions, such as st...
Panel predicts whether rare leukemia will respond to treatment
- Successful biomarker could spare more than half of patients from ineffective therapyPatients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia have limited treatment options, and...
Drug therapy for treating systemic intravascular activation of coagulation in patients with leukemia | Cochrane
- Review question We reviewed the clinical benefits and harms of anticoagulant and antifibrinolytic therapy for treating disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) in patients with acute or chroni...