New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chronic leukemias affect specialized blood cells that are partially through the process of maturation. Chronic lymphoblastic leukemias (CLL) often cause an e...
Help by adding tags...
- Learn how leukemia can be classified as an acute or chronic and myeloid or lymphoid disease. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=frUCL0s...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Acute leukemias affect specialized blood cells at the most immature stage in their growth. Acute lymphoblastic leukemias (ALL) are the most common cancer in ...
- Sometimes an immature blast cell have two gene mutations which prevent it from maturing into a specialized blood cell and cause it to multiply out of control...
What is leukemia?
- Leukemia is a collection of cancers which create a large amount of immature blood cells. These immature blood cells take up space in the bone marrow, prevent...
Leukemia 1/3 - Best Explanation - YouTube
- Video Lecture on Leukemia by Dr. Najeeb. Watch 400+ hours of Medical Lectures at http://www.DrNajeebLectures.com.
Panel predicts whether rare leukemia will respond to treatment
- Successful biomarker could spare more than half of patients from ineffective therapyPatients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia have limited treatment options, and...