New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
http://www.kinesiologyprep.com - In this video, the motion of glenohumeral or shoulder flexion is demonstrated starting from the arm at the side of the body ...
Help by adding tags...
- In this video Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the shoulder joint. More content can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Shoulder Flexion With Resistance
- http://www.kinesiologyprep.com - In this video, the motion of shoulder flexion is demonstrated with resistance from an elastic band. We are looking specifica...
Shoulder Examination - REMS - OSCE Guide (Old Version)
- To see the written guide alongside the video head over to our website http://geekymedics.com/2010/10/04/shoulder-examination/ This video aims to give you an ...
Kocher's method of relocating a dislocated shoulder
- This is a video of the Kocher's method of relocating a dislocated shoulder, performed on a patient by Dr Neil Cunningham. Notice the lack of traction.
Bacteria Mind Map