New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Jump to comments
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 3 - Assessing Technical Quality)
Help by adding tags...
A discussion of how to assess the technical quality of a chest x-ray, including assessment of rotation, adequacy of inspiration, and adequacy of exposure/pen...
Shared on Monday 12th May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted 9 days ago
This is a great article,
wholesale baseball jersers
that I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing.
oakland athletics jersers
An interesting chest x-ray
- Case-based X-ray Interpretation with Questions.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Chest x-ray Atlas
Chest X-Ray Basics in 5 min
- The basics of the chest x-ray in 5 minutes by Dr Kate Henderson, Specialist Trainee in Anaesthesia and Education Fellow at Manchester Royal Infirmary
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 7 - Diffuse Lung Processes)
- An explanation of alveolar vs. interstitial opacities, including cardiogenic and non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema, and the 3 types of interstitial patterns (r...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 4 - Airways, Bones, and Soft Tissues)
- An overview of how to assess the airways, bones, and soft tissues on chest X-ray, including the important etiologies of common radiographic abnormalities. Vi...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 5 - Cardiac Silhouette and Mediastinum)
- A review of cardiomegaly, left atrial and right ventricular enlargement, mediastinal masses, and hilar enlargement. Video includes the following images (amon...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 2 - A Systematic Method and Anatomy)
- A description of a systematic method for examining a chest X-ray, and a review of the relevant thoracic anatomy.