New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT): Lesson 3 - Lung Volumes
The methods of measuring lung volumes (e.g. helium dilution, nitrogen washout, body plethysmography), and a discussion of how the total lung capacity affects...
Help by adding tags...
Evolutionary development and anatomy of the lungs
- Summary of the respiratory system and its development.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Different graphs of the mechanics of Pulmonary Physio. Normal and Pathological.
Lung Model by Andes Wong
- Learn how to make a fake Lung by using the plastic bottle and balloons. A great project for children.
One type of airway cell can regenerate another lung cell type
- Findings from animal study have implications for disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary...