New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT): Lesson 4 - DLCO
A description of how the DLCO (diffusing capacity of carbon monoxide) is measured, and how it is used in the diagnosis of various forms of lung disease.
Help by adding tags...
Pulmonary Oedema 2/2 - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutrial covers the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part which covers the physiology.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Pulmonary oedema - Part 2
- This video tutorial covers the aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema.
Step by step guide in reading PFT
- pulmonary function test, lung function test, spirometry
Diagnosis of Pulmonary Hypertension
- DIAGNOSIS 15098
Capnography for Diagnosis of Pulmonary Embolism; a Useful Tool or a Load of Hot Air?
- What benefit does a recent meta-analysis show for the use of ETCO2 in the diagnosis of PE? A review of the results and a refresher on the use of likelihood ratios in clinical practice.
Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT): Lesson 2 - Spirometry
- A discussion of FEV1, FVC, FEV1/FVC ratio, and the flow volume loop, including how these are used in the diagnosis of various lung diseases, with a particula...