New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Translational Medicine Symposium 2013: Dr. Christopher Austin, 4 of 4
http://www.einstein.yu.edu - Christopher Austin, M.D., director of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (part of the NIH), presents "Cata...
Help by adding tags...
Translational Research: Lab Vs. Real World HIV Prevention
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - With the help of animations, Betsy Herold, M.D. shows why some drugs that prevented HIV and herpes transmission in the lab faile...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
That’s the way I like it…
- TheSGEM is a knowledge translation (KT) project designed to improve the KT window from 10 years down to one. The “K” comes from the multi-talented people involved in the Best Evidence in Emergency ...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.