New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
06/03/14 Data Interpretation
Help by adding tags...
Homeostasis Panel Revision Guide
- Originally created in 2012 as a set of lecture notes for my own use, this document aims to complement the lectures given under the Homeostasis Panel at the Cardiff University School of Medicine. Al...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cardiac Pressure-Volume Loop
- This tutorial explores the relationship between pressure and volume in the left ventricle of the heart.
Balloon Atrial Septostomy to Treat Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) - CHOP
- Learn more at http://heart.chop.edu. In this animation, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia demonstrates a balloon atrial septostomy to treat transpositi...
Cardiology Topic Reviews and Definitions | Learntheheart.com
- Cardiology topics are reviewed including comprehensive summaries, quiz questions, clinical trials, games and more.
Thou shalt not doubt oneself in front of the patient
- As part as my paediatrics attachment, I was having peripheral nervous system bed side teaching. We had spoken over the examination and I was first up to practice on 4 year old Jake. One consultant ...
Chronic: How one word can change everything
- So, I think its about time I posted another blog post! A few weeks ago I received the results from my most recent scan. I was both nervous and excited to find out my results, after months of tests...