New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
27/02/14 OSCE Data Interpretation
Help by adding tags...
- INSPECTION - of breast and nipples EXAMINATION (palpation) - of breast, nipples & local lymph nodes GENERAL EXAMINATION - for disseminated disease › Abdo…
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
My first experience in Primary Care as a medical student
- My First Experience in Primary Care as a Medical Student Kieran Lall Cardiff University
13/03/14 OSCE Practice scenarios
Integrative Biology: Organization of Body
- Integrative Biology: General Human Anatomy, Professor Marian Diamond talks about the functional anatomy of the human body.
From Robbins Pathology
Medical School Pathology, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13: Red Blood Cells and Bleeding Disorders (Robbins Pathology) Other chapters- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5146550A90FFBCEB Video lecture ...